This Crock Pot Peach Cobbler made with Cake Mix is a delicious, sweet and tart combination of your favorite vanilla cake mix, a can of tasty sliced peaches, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg for a dessert so yummy that no one will ever suspect that you used a mix.
Peach Cobbler is a dessert recipe that I have always said tastes better from scratch, but now that I’ve tried it this way, I’ll never go back, and I’m picky about my peach cobbler! I mean, you have a Crock-Pot AND a cake mix in the same recipe. It can’t get much easier than that! Your whole family will love this amazing twist on a classic peach cobbler recipe.
This is one of the most simple dessert recipes to make, and it makes a large enough batch that it makes a great dessert option for a potluck, party, or cookout. It is also a simple recipe to double. To make this peach cobbler in the slow cooker, you simply add your peaches, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar to the crock pot. Then you will sprinkle the cake mix and butter over the top. After that, all that is left to do is let it cook. See? Easy as pie! Well, cobbler.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS CROCK POT PEACH COBBLER RECIPE
- It is a perfect dessert option for a family get-together, potlucks, or cookouts.
- You only need a few ingredients.
- It tastes delicious any time of year.
- You make it in the slow cooker, so cleanup is a breeze!
- It is a simple method of making a delicious, classic dessert recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR YOUR HOMEMADE SLOW COOKER PEACH COBBLER
- Yellow Cake Mix
- Sliced Peach in 100% Juice
- Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg
HOW TO HOMEMADE THIS PEACH COBBLER STEP BY STEP
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, add canned peaches with juice. Add in brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Gently stir together.
- Sprinkle cake mix over peach mixture evenly. Evenly place butter squares over the top of the cake mix.
- Cover and cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream on top. Enjoy!
HOW TO STORE & REHEAT CROCK POT PEACH COBBLER WITH CAKE MIX
This crock pot peach cobbler made with cake mix is best enjoyed fresh, but you can also eat it leftover. If you have any left (which rarely happens at my house), simply transfer it to a sealed container and put it in the fridge. It will last for up to 2 days. You can reheat individual portions in the microwave for 1 and a half minutes, stirring halfway through. If it is not warm enough, stir and continue to heat in 15-second increments.
WHAT TO SERVE/PAIR WITH YOUR PEACH COBBLER RECIPE
My favorite way to serve this peach cobbler is with a scoop of ice cream on top. You can also add a little whipped cream and a little bit of salted caramel syrup. It is absolutely delicious!
Your Favorite Slow Cooker
In a 6-quart slow cooker, add canned peaches with juice. Add in brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Gently stir together.
Sprinkle cake mix over peach mixture evenly. Evenly place butter squares over the top of the cake mix.
Cover and cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours.
Serve with vanilla ice cream on top. Enjoy!
If you're tired of the same old dinner routine, you're in luck! Chef Ryan loves to create meals that are sure to impress your entire family. Whether you're a busy parent of just looking for an easy and delicious meal.