- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Tracking Your Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- Unless specified by you in your order, we try to ship all baskets the day we receive your order. We use only UPS and USPS to ship your baskets to their destination. We have found them to be the most reliable and the most cost effective for our typs of products. We have worked very hard over the years to develope the best packaging methods possible to ensure that your gift basket arrives in the same pristine condition that it leaves here.
Privacy & Security
- Your privacy is very important to us. We will never sell or rent any of the information you provide us with. It is only needed so that we may better serve your needs. To ensure your privacy we have provided a Secured Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt your transactions. What this encryption device means to you is that any information you share with us, such as your name and credit card data, will remain secure and protected as it travels across the internet to our order processing department.
Returns & Replacements
- Requests for returns are rare and therefore handled on an individual basis. Of coarse, if we made a mistake, we will make it right. If you ordered on our website and something arrives broken or damaged, we will gladly send a replacement just as fast as we can get one in a box and out the door.
- Order cancellations are always possible and will be handled on an individual basis as well. It must be understood that all baskets are hand made and therefore must be made at the time your order is received. If your cancellation request involves a basket we sell on a regular basis and we feel that it will sell in the next few days we may wave the 20% restocking fee. If your request involves a basket that we feel will not be ordered in the next few days it will have to be taken apart and a 20% restocking fee is deducted from your refund amount.
- If your order has already shipped and you need to cancel (it happens), you will be responsible for all of the actual shipping charges involved with outbound and return shipping as well as the 20% restocking fee if necessary.
- For accuracy and to help us with shipping, we prefer all orders be placed online, but we do understand that there are times when you just need some help. Our Customer Service department is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM CST until 4:00 PM CST at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we do read emails before and after that.
- Placing your order online is the only way to take advantage of any of our current promotions. Our customer service reps are not set up to apply coupon codes or shipping discounts from our end.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Gift Basket Village accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX and other forms of payment through our secure online checkout page.
- No personal checks please.
- If you have a coupon code from an email or online ad, it must be used during the checkout process, we cannot apply it later.
- Your credit card will be charged when you confirm your order - this prevents any shipping delays due to data entry errors.
Tracking Your Orders
- After you created a customer account and placed an online order, your order information will become attached to your account and remain available to review at any time. Your account will also contain a log of past recipients in a secure address book we will maintain just for your future use. During processing your order(s) will also be updated with shipping confirmation and tracking information.
Updating Account Information
- If at any time you need to update account information, just login to your account and edit the information. All of our records will be updated and your account will be ready for you next time you need to order one of our gourmet gift baskets.