This beautiful autumn gift arrangement features both gorgeous fall gifts, and scrumptious gourmet goodies!
This beautiful fall gift arrangement, featuring a gorgeous serving platter, is sure to be a wonderful addition to any household. Our generous fall platter, with the words "for these things I am thankful", arrives holding a host of delicious fall treats!
This wonderful gift arrangement includes the following:
- Heavy, Hand Painted, Fall Platter (16"L x 11W)
- Delicious Georgia Pecan Log Roll
- Garden Vegetable Cheese Spread
- Wisconsin Cheddar with Onion & Chives
- Tomato and Basil Cheese
- Handmade Georgia Cinnamon Pecans
- Handmade Georgia Praline Pecans
- Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Crackers
- Apple Cinnamon Cookies
- Pecan Shortbread Cookies
- All Beef Summer Sausage With Cranberries
- All Beef Salami
- Bamboo Cheese Spreader
|Name||Give Thanks, Fall Platter|
Gourmet Basket Shipping Information
Our gourmet gift baskets are shipped from Florida and follow a few simple shipping guidelines.
- ** UPS Ground is our preferred shipping method; they are reliable and economical and their Time-In-Transit map is shown below.
- ** None of the carriers count the day we ship an item as aprt of the time-in-transit, the counter begins on the next business day.
- --- If we ship to a 3 Day area on Monday it will take Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to be delivered.
- --- If we ship to a 3 Day area on a Friday it will take Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to be delivered.
- ** There is no particular delivery time of day for UPS Ground - you will have to choose premium services for specific deliver times.
- ** UPS will often leave packages ina descrete place at a residence if nobody is home and the driver deems it a safe area to leave an unattended package.
- ** Unless specified in your order, we ship all baskets ASAP - usually the day we receive your order.
Gourmet Gift Basket Shipping Map for Ground Shipments
For more information on shipping ro if you just need help placing your order, call our helpful Customer Service department at (800) 563-8890 and someone will be happy to help.